Tuesday 20 March 2012

Somethings............

I've been meaning to post for a while now. But first - Look! I managed to get hold of one of the Orla Kiely designed tops for Uniqlo!! The fact that it's not exactly my size is another matter...........(it was just too delicious to pass up!)


The Christmas present I made for my Mum and Dad using a Mini Moderns tea towel (I learnt how to make the footstool at one of the workshops at Make Do & Mend).



Isn't google lovely today? It's designed by one of my favourite designers Marrimekko. Happy Springtime everyone! x


4 comments:

  1. Lovely footstool! I couldn't resist that Orla Kiely tshirt either! I have the same design but the dark version. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dark version is lovely too! It showed amazing self restraint that I didn't buy more!x

    Thanks Andrea! -hope you're well too x

    ReplyDelete