Tuesday 31 May 2011

Pretty Much Penniless

I had such a lucky week last week - (I really should have done the lottery!) as aswell as the Orla Kiely bag from Dee Beale's blog I won a gorgeous Little Fille head band from the Pretty Much Penniless Blog. It's really lovely, big and soft and beautiful blue gingham, I love!

Pretty Much Penniless is written by Ellie Tweeter, and I've been a follower for a while now - she posts the most beautiful things, fashion hints and tips, and always looks oh so stylish!

Apart from anything, how beautiful is her blog banner?

Love this dress - from peacocks!!!!

And she takes lovely photographs, to visit her blog please click here.
Her is the amazing Little Fille headband as modelled by my pretty little sis ( I was having a very flat hair day! and thought she looked much better in it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment