Friday 20 May 2011

Kate Slater Talk at Just Imagine


Last night I went to the Just Imagine ( a really lovely childrens book shop in Chelmsford) to their illustrators group which had Kate Slater there talking about her book 'Magpie's Treasure'. It was the first time I'd been and I had such a lovely time, really inspiring - I absolutely fell in love with Kate Slater's Book and hurriedly bought myself a signed copy! Everytime the group meets they set a little brief to illustrate - this time people had illustrated 'Little red Riding Hood', and was lovely to see all the different covers people in the group had designed. I can't wait to get started on the next brief, will keep you posted!

To see more of Kate Slater's work please visit: http://kateslaterillustration.com/

And to find out more about Just Imagine Story Centre go to:


The picture at the top is taken from 'Magpie's Treasure' By Kate Slater

1 comment: