Sunday 8 May 2011

Abby Wright

I've been following Abby Wright's blog for while now, I really love her fashion illustrations they're kind of really simple, and yet really detailed and beautiful all at the same time. I love how on her blog she shows you sneak peeks at what she's up to, and exactly how she creates her illustrations - although it's pretty mind boggling - how she has the patience with a wacom for all those lovely flowing lines and detail I will never know!

Anyway, so I was thrilled to win her blog giveaway the other week - and what a lovely prize I received! This gorgeous print of one of my favourite illustrations....

These really lovely postcards.....


And some yummy pic n' mix, which unfortunately I couldn't wait to eat and didn't manage to get a photograph in time! Thanks so much for all this Abby!

To see more of Abby's work please visit: http://www.abbywrightillustration.co.uk/ and to follow her blog please see: http://abbywrightillustration.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is lovely work. I would be chuffed too if I owned them! :0)

    ReplyDelete