Friday 27 August 2010

Love is in the air.......

I recently been designing a wedding invitation - the idea was taken from a vintage style swan card design I had created a while ago.
Here's the final design, finished with Swarosvki crystals, I pretty pleased with the results. Atiye wanted it to be delicate and pretty without being overly feminine, can't wait till the big day!

The invite led to further swans................



and I couldn't help but reminisce about my own wedding day last year, here are just few of the tiny details.
The wedding car and flowers.

My dancing shoes for the evening!


4 comments:

  1. It all looks Rather Lovely - really love the dancing shoes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The invite is gorgeous and I love the other designs as well. Very sensible but very stylish wedding dancing shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, the shoes were a life saver!x

    ReplyDelete